compiling problem: trouble with man pages error 2 trying to make gnome-control-center

Hey all,

I tried to compile gnome-control-center and am running into a problem. When I try to 'make' gnome control center, it gets quite far into the process, but ultimately bombs out with this:

Making all in man
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/maintaineer/rpmbuild/SOURCES/gnome-control-center-3.20.2/man'
  GEN      gnome-control-center.1
I/O error : Attempt to load network entity http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl
warning: failed to load external entity "http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl"
cannot parse http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl
Makefile:650: recipe for target 'gnome-control-center.1' failed
make[2]: *** [gnome-control-center.1] Error 4
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/maintaineer/rpmbuild/SOURCES/gnome-control-center-3.20.2/man'
Makefile:541: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/maintaineer/rpmbuild/SOURCES/gnome-control-center-3.20.2'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Now that the configure script successfully completes its run, I was expecting smoother sailing.

I suppose I could try removing the man pages make dependency from the makefile target. But this shouldn't even be necessary. Maybe the url or retrieval method is broken? Any other suggestions?

tia,
- Gabriel  Innocent