problems with configure script and compiling on fedora 24

Hey all,

I'm trying to compile gnome control center v3.20.2 on fedora 24, using the distro source rpm package (control-center-3.20.2-1.fc24.src.rpm). I finally got all the requisite development library packages installed, but the configure script fails with the message: "configure: error: The Network, Bluetooth, Printers and Wacom panels are not optional on Linux systems" and exit code 1. I'm running ./configure without any options; specifically, I'm not --enable-ing or --disable-ing anything. Shouldn't the "Network, Bluetooth, Printers and Wacom" stuff be enabled by default, and therefore just generate the Makefile? I even tried modifying the configure script to remove the section that's responsible for this. That created a Makefile, but that barely made it 10 seconds before bombing out with some other error when I tried to 'make' it, and did not appear to be inclined to include those panels anyway. What am I missing? What's next?

- Gabriel