Re: Wayland porting in gnome-settings-daemon

On Thu, 2013-07-04 at 11:56 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
On 4 July 2013 11:47, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
It's not available.

I figured the compositor would provide a DBus interface to play with
this, or is all the control logic going into the compositor too?

This means that the XRandR plugin in gnome-settings-daemon would be
replaced by something handled in the compositor. It would probably be
tailored to our use cases than than all encompassing as the xrandr API
currently is.