Re: Make default

On Mon, 2010-03-15 at 18:50 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> I was pointing out that several distros are shipping with various
> 'make default' patches.  'Use sabayon' is not the right answer to that
> situation.

Could you explain a little more about why Sabayon is not the right
answer? My understanding was that one of Sabayon's goals was to set
system defaults.

Also, could you explain a bit more about the rationale for setting
system defaults, especially for those people who primarily use
single-user setups. I'm not sure we can draw up a good plan for how to
integrate this functionality if we don't understand who and what it is
used by.

Regards,

Thomas