Re: Make default

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 1:46 PM, Hylke Bons <hylkebons gmail com> wrote:
> I fully agree with Thomas' arguments. Also, GNOME uses "instant" apply
> for most of it's preferences (except where they could be disruptive
> like Screen Resolution). This is a very clear pattern. Instead, we can
> make sabayon a whole lot better.

Sorry, but that is not the discussion I wanted to have.

I was pointing out that several distros are shipping with various
'make default' patches.  'Use sabayon' is not the right answer to that
situation.

And I don't see any conflict between immediate apply and setting
defaults. Care to explain that ?