Re: merging the display capplet ?

On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 23:39 +0200, Soeren Sandmann wrote:
> Jens Granseuer <jensgr gmx net> writes:
>
> > On 28.04.2008 16:28, Ken VanDine wrote:
> > > Can someone send links to the list with the lastest version of each
> > > patch?
> >
> > I'd like to see a single consolidated patch in bugzilla instead.
> >
> > One other question I have is whether there'll still be some
> > additional distribution eyeballs on this after tossing it over the
> > fence, or whether it'll be "it's merged, now it's your problem".
>
> I can maintain the code after merging, if that's useful.

it is, so you'll be added as maintainer for that part :-)

> The feature is important enough for enough distributions that "it's
> merged, now it's your problem" that seems unlikely.
>
> Af for the git repository, I am now using Federico's git-svn
> repositories that are linked from this page:
>
>     http://live.gnome.org/RandR1.2

does this git repo contain the latest code from all distros? If so, just
go ahead when it's ready to merge and file patches to bugzilla.

Another thing, is the version to be merged to GNOME SVN in a state that
it will not need further patching from distros? That is, are all distros
happy with the version we're going to merge?
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>