Re: merging the display capplet ?

On 27.04.2008 03:29, Matthias Clasen wrote:
With 2.23 on the way, and with Fedora, Ubuntu, and OpenSuse all
shipping Soerens Randr work, should we get this merged for 2.23.2 ? Or
what is the plan for this ?

What's the current status, especially with regards to the random
patches and comments that have been floated on this list? I'd like
to get it merged as soon as possible, but I'd not like to have to
wade through a pile of stuff that maybe has been or has not been
applied to find out where we're at.

Jens