Re: merging the display capplet ?
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Jens Granseuer <jensgr gmx net>
- Cc: Control Center List <gnomecc-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: merging the display capplet ?
- Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 16:53:00 +0200
On Sun, 2008-04-27 at 12:47 +0200, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> On 27.04.2008 03:29, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> > With 2.23 on the way, and with Fedora, Ubuntu, and OpenSuse all
> > shipping Soerens Randr work, should we get this merged for 2.23.2 ? Or
> > what is the plan for this ?
> What's the current status, especially with regards to the random
> patches and comments that have been floated on this list? I'd like
> to get it merged as soon as possible, but I'd not like to have to
> wade through a pile of stuff that maybe has been or has not been
> applied to find out where we're at.
yeah, I'm also a bit lost and behind lots of unread mail, so yes, let's
just make sure all the changes are merged, and let's get it in for
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
] [Thread Prev