Re: merging the display capplet ?

Jens Granseuer <jensgr gmx net> writes:

> On 28.04.2008 16:28, Ken VanDine wrote:
> > Can someone send links to the list with the lastest version of each
> > patch?
>
> I'd like to see a single consolidated patch in bugzilla instead.
>
> One other question I have is whether there'll still be some
> additional distribution eyeballs on this after tossing it over the
> fence, or whether it'll be "it's merged, now it's your problem".

I can maintain the code after merging, if that's useful.

The feature is important enough for enough distributions that "it's
merged, now it's your problem" that seems unlikely.

Af for the git repository, I am now using Federico's git-svn
repositories that are linked from this page:

    http://live.gnome.org/RandR1.2

I consider the http://www.gnome.org/~ssp/randr/ repository dead by
now.

Soren