Re: Keyboard a11y tab

On Mon, 2007-11-12 at 05:45 +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-11-10 at 18:36 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> > the
> > haven't

> <snip>
> > as you said, windows for less frequently used options (or extended
> > options) is ok, but for this dialog, it seems wrong. And I really like
> > the expanders solution, and, AFAIK, doesn't break any HIG rule, so I
> > guess it is the way to go
>
> Frankly, it looks bad. Could we start thinking about how to implement
> those features without just moving tabs into dialogues, and dialogues
> into tabs?
>
> PS: A few typos in the screeshots:
> Simultaneous, not simultanous, and accessibility, not accesiblity.

These features are all already implement, these are all options which
already exist in the keyboard a11y capplet; moving this code the
keyboard capplet should be pretty straight-forward. So moving tabs into
dialogs and dialogs into tabs is pretty much what is left to be done
before we can start hacking.

About the expanders: I know the solution is suboptimal, but maybe the
only feasible one. Other ideas are very welcome.

Cheers,
Denis