Re: Python based capplet

On Sat, 2007-11-10 at 11:46 +0100, Sebastian Heinlein wrote:
> Hello Rodrigo,
>
> As you perhaps already have read in my previous mail I am working on the
> display configuration tool that is currently shipped in Ubuntu.
>
> I don't know what the plans of Fedora currently are, but would you
> accept a configuration tool that is based on Python in
> gnome-control-center at all?

I really don't find any problem with that, provided, of course, that the
python part is optional, so that people don't have to have python if
they don't want to.

Apart from that, if the performance of the capplet is ok, I've got
nothing against it

Anyone has anything against it?
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>