Re: GUADEC meeting summary

On 20.07.2007 16:25, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
We had an informal meeting at GUADEC with Thomas, Jens, Jimmy, Scott,
Sebastien, Sergey and myself to talk about current plans and problems,
so here's a summary:

I'd like to add a few more points.

others:
	* should we use the categories for capplets in the menu? At least, for
people using the whole menu instead of the shell, it wouldn't be so
cluttered

Personally (and I believe that's what Thomas said as well), I find using the
categories for submenus much more cluttered than having all in one menu.

	* merge desktop effects (from compiz) with display capplet

I'd like to see a more detailed proposal for what exactly this would entail