Re: Bugzilla Components

On ven, 2006-06-16 at 11:34 +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:
> Would anyone object if I got bugzilla maintainer dummy accounts set up
> for each of the control center components, and then assigned them as the
> default QA contact? I want to track bugs in the theme switcher
> component, but I'm not really interested in all the other control center
> bugs.

bkor just pointed on IRC that in that case if somebody reassign a bug to
him people subscribed to the control-center alias only (and not the
alias specic to the capplet) will stop getting mails for that one.
That's fine with me, people can always Cc something in that case if they
are interested but better to point it before the change

Anybody having an objection? Other way I would say to just go for the
change

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher