Re: DW (was: Re: [gnome-women] Getting a Web Site Up & Logo Contest status)

On Thu, Aug 11, 2005, Clytie Siddall wrote:
> I have posted the response to this to D-W. Please read it if you have
> the time, as I do think there are issues there from which Gnome-Women
> can learn.

Is it possible for you to summarise these issues on this list as
positive suggestions for GNOME Women? For example, instead of saying
"D-W doesn't do X", you could simply suggest to us that "G-W should do X
because it would have Y benefits" without referring to D-W at all. (On
the other hand, if there's things that D-W does that you see as good,
praise them everywhere ;) )

-Mary