Re: [gnome-women] Getting a Web Site Up & Logo Contest status

On 08/08/2005, at 2:36 PM, Mary Gardiner wrote:

GNOME women has had an IRC channel for longer than it has had a mailing list. It's #gnome-women on irc.gimp.net. That could use a mention on the
page.

Definitely. We need all the "getting-started" info up there, and any references. :)

I'm a good reference point myself, since I have trouble remembering things. You can use me as an ongoing newbie. :D