Re: On joining the GNOME web team...

Peter:

Also, there should be some information about how the reader could
consider becoming a sponsor, or to encourage their organization(s) to
sponsor. Perhaps to also mention benefits of sponsoring. Perhaps
some examples of how we've managed sponsorships in the past. We
have many examples of good a11y work done via sponsorship, for
example. Likewise the Women's Outreach Program is a good example.

Perhaps some of these examples should just go in the "Thank you!"
section.

Perhaps we might also provide things to organizations that sponsor
significant amounts. Things that probably are more aimed at
organizational sponsors than framed prints, tshirts, or mugs.
Perhaps we could provide things to organizations like free passes to a
GNOME event we would normally charge entrance fees to, to include their
logos in the GUADEC event materials/GNOME Journal or other logo
placement, or other ways to add value to sponsorship and to make sure
we recognize sponsors well.

I now see that you already cover this in the "Become a Corporate
Sponsor" section, so ignore this comment.

I just think we should be more clever about how we present the logos.
It would be nice if we could better highlight particular sponsors more
than others.  For example, if a sponsor gives us a large a11y
sponsorship, we want people to notice.  It also gives people a more
clear picture of what we do with sponsorships and donations.

Brian