Re: On joining the GNOME web team...

Yes, I did it: I re-worded the /GnomeWeb page, deleted duplicate
content from /Team and moved the archive stuff to /Archive.

I have attached a tarball with some mock-ups in of FoG, the Wiki and
the FTP site. They are basically just re-worked copies of pages in
www.gnome.org. I know you've done a mock-up of FoG already, Andreas,
but I thought I'd put this forward, based on the current gnome.org CSS
and layout, to get the ball rolling. Maybe we could get this finished
in the next week or so? It still needs a lot of work, but even if we
get something on gnome.org that isn't completely polished, then at
least it's not the current FoG site!

Apologies these aren't in a git repo - I'm yet to learn how to use git.

Cheers,
Peter