On joining the GNOME web team...

Hello all,

I’ve been watching the progress of the GNOME project, and the website
in particular, for several months, and I’d like very much to get
involved with its further development.

I’ve been signed up to the mailing lists for a while, I've been
following developments, and I've been through the website quite a bit.
I hope my contributions and ideas can be of some use to the project.
I'll start with one idea now, but I have more to follow.

The wiki
--------

I'd like to suggest an update of the GnomeWeb page at
https://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb. I have a re-worked proposal:
https://live.gnome.org/PeterSlavek/LiveProposal. I also propose that
the page at https://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Team be trimmed back to
include information on current and past team members only, as all
information on how to get involved is on the GnomeWeb main page, and
that, for the sake of tidiness, the archive at the bottom of GnomeWeb
ought to be put into a separate page at GnomeWeb/Archive or similar.

Please let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Peter