Re: WP for projects.gnome.org

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 06:23, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:

> For whatever reason, the www.gnome.org wordpress doesn't support
> subdomains.

In fact WordPress support multiple subdomains and websites
(blogs.gnome.org uses it), but I never really tried it (there is some
documentation here[1], I'll take some time to read).

Still, I don't think foundation and projects should be located in
different instances of WordPress. We can easily make them well located
on www.gnome.org.

> each with its own authorization (different logins)
>
> This is a mess.

Agreed. Having two instances (for www and for blogs) seems a lot enough.

[1] http://codex.wordpress.org/Create_A_Network

--
Vinicius Depizzol