Re: wgo i18n

Hi everybody,

I've been out the last week and when I arrived I saw a lot of mails about wgo,

As I was on the begining process that designed Plone WGO I can explain how it was expected to work the i18n:

As gnome uses po/pot files to their translators and it wasn't possible to change we decided to use their po2xml/xml2po[1][2]. Using this software we where able to have a xml files for each translation, using xslt to create the correct xml that PloneMarshall(or XLIFF if it works correct on LinguaPlone) needs and import them using webdav.

I'll try to assist to the IRC meeting on 11th, but I don't have much time to help.

Ramon

[1] : http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-web-list/2006-November/msg00032.html
[2] : http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gnome-doc-utils/trunk/xml2po/