Re: wgo i18n

On Wed, 2009-05-06 at 14:02 +0200, Carsten Senger wrote:
> From the discussions I read about the expected organizational
> problems
> with translations I expect the gnome site to have the wast majority
> of
> content in English only.

GNOME has proven itself very capable of translating vast amounts of
content to many languages, and keeping it up to date. If you let them
use suitable tools, by letting them use .po format. Really, they can do
it.

Also, translated content really _should_ fall back to English, as it
does in application translations.

Your model should be application translations.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com