Re: Front page strategy and progress

Am Fri, 12 Jun 2009 12:33:23 +0100 schrieb Lucas Rocha:
[..]
> The idea is to have the non-styled framework for the front page. In
> practice, this means having an ugly page with banner, main text, three
> columns showing the entries from different sources. As I said, I'm not
> sure we should have a "People" column on front page. For now, I think we
> can keep the current approach (see www.gnome.org) which is: column 1 has
> news, column 2 has events, column 3 has misc "stuff".
[..]

I think we do it best the 'Lean' approach and decide the people column
very late. Implementation is some work (without styling it would take 4-8
hours for me). I'd propose to do the implementation very generic in an
own package, so we can reuse the proposed Collage-Viewlet.

greetz Jens
--
Jens W. Klein - Klein & Partner KEG - BlueDynamics Alliance