Re: implementing webdesign for plone

hey,

- regarding to the templates, the submenus are shown in 2 different
locations. for a few items the submenu is next to the title. if there
are more items the submenu is in a block on the right side. i created
some deliverance rules which put the submenu to these locations,
dependend on the number of submenu-items (less then 4: next to title. 4
or more: right side).

i changed the template fog-website/gnome.org-implementation/code
static/content/index.html in 2 ways to have the submenu slots always
present:
- added ul.subpages_list to div#title
- added div.grid_3

then i had to add some css to have the right-block to be on the right
side and the content block to expand to full width if there are no
submenu items in the right block.

what do you think of this procedure?

please review my css code since it uses min-width to have the content
area always 700px minimum width. min-width isn't supported very well by
all browsers as far as i know. maybe the css should be integrated in
960.css.

regarding dropbox:
> > Is there a way to keep the sync under Dropbox? For me it is just
> > easier :). With the shared access you are able to edit it too. But if
> > svn sounds a better idea, I can go for it.
>
> i'm going to try out the dropbox client for linux. it seems that it may
> be sufficient enough to work with. personally i would prefer a real
> version control system like svn, but let's use dropbox for now.

let's stick with the dropbox client, it works really good! i integrated
the dropbox folder locally in my svn working copy. what i did is:
- removed the static directory from svn
- mkdir static
- sudo mount --bind ~/Dropbox/fog-website/gnome.org-implementation/code
static/
- svn add static

this way, any changes to files in static are reflected in dropbox AND in
svn!

cheers, hannes