implementing webdesign for plone

hey all, hey vinicius,

i'm currently doing some plone integration of the webdesign (which is
really nice!).

now, direct communication with the design team (vinicius) would be
great.

- currently the space for the up-to-date webdesign templates is on
dropbox. i don't have access there. can you give me access to the shared
space? my dropbox account ist: raggam-nl adm at screenname: thet

- i'll may have to change some of the templates if necessary - but then
the files will get out of sync. what do you think of using an svn space
to allow collaborative development? the current development space is on
https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/gnomeweb-plone
here is some information on how to get an account for collective:
http://dev.plone.org/plone/wiki/ContributeCollective
any other ideas of how to sync the codebase are welcome.

cheers,
johannes raggam / thet