Re: implementing webdesign for plone

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 14:15, johannes raggam<raggam-nl adm at> wrote:
> hey all, hey vinicius,

Hello, Johannes!

> i'm currently doing some plone integration of the webdesign (which is
> really nice!).

Good to know! Thank you for your comment. :)

> now, direct communication with the design team (vinicius) would be
> great.
>
> - currently the space for the up-to-date webdesign templates is on
> dropbox. i don't have access there. can you give me access to the shared
> space? my dropbox account ist: raggam-nl adm at screenname: thet

Sure! Done.

> - i'll may have to change some of the templates if necessary - but then
> the files will get out of sync. what do you think of using an svn space
> to allow collaborative development? the current development space is on
> https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/gnomeweb-plone
> here is some information on how to get an account for collective:
> http://dev.plone.org/plone/wiki/ContributeCollective
> any other ideas of how to sync the codebase are welcome.

Is there a way to keep the sync under Dropbox? For me it is just
easier :). With the shared access you are able to edit it too. But if
svn sounds a better idea, I can go for it.

During the weekend I'll keep working on fitting the content in the layout.

Thank you.

--
Vinicius Depizzol <vdepizzol gmail com>
http://vinicius.depizzol.com.br