Re: implementing webdesign for plone

hi,

On Thu, 2009-08-20 at 14:35 -0300, Vinicius Depizzol wrote:
> > - currently the space for the up-to-date webdesign templates is on
> > dropbox. i don't have access there. can you give me access to the shared
> > space? my dropbox account ist: raggam-nl adm at screenname: thet
> Sure! Done.
thank you!
just to be sure: the folder with the templates is here, isn't it:
https://www.getdropbox.com/share/fog-website/gnome.org-implementation/code/content/

> > - i'll may have to change some of the templates if necessary - but then
> > the files will get out of sync. what do you think of using an svn space
> > to allow collaborative development? the current development space is on
> > https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/gnomeweb-plone
> > here is some information on how to get an account for collective:
> > http://dev.plone.org/plone/wiki/ContributeCollective
> > any other ideas of how to sync the codebase are welcome.
> >

> Is there a way to keep the sync under Dropbox? For me it is just
> easier :). With the shared access you are able to edit it too. But if
> svn sounds a better idea, I can go for it.

i'm going to try out the dropbox client for linux. it seems that it may
be sufficient enough to work with. personally i would prefer a real
version control system like svn, but let's use dropbox for now.

cheers,hannes