Re: www.gnome.org redesign status

Am Fri, 24 Apr 2009 10:17:24 -0500 schrieb David Bain:

> If we can raise the funds, I'm more than willing to organize and host a
> code sprint here in Jamaica.
> I'm sure there must be persons interested. Some of our guys here
> recently helped to host the CampKDE event here in Jamaica, we have Gnome
> and Plone people here too, who would be more than willing to help with
> making a Jamaican code sprint happen.

Sounds like a good plan, anyway if its in Jamaica or at any other place.
But wherever it is, without sponsoring for the travel-expenses such an
event wont happen. I'am sure, if we start a campaign and offer a place
for logos and a press-release around we can get it sponsored by companies
around the gnome and plone world.

Also I think this is a good opertunity to show how two very different
free software communities can help each other.

best regards
--
Jens W. Klein - Klein & Partner KEG - BlueDynamics Alliance