Re: Gnome Web Plone Sandbox

Hi Ramon,

Ramon Navarro Bosch schrieb:
After the work done during the last weeks I decided to do this morning :

* Creating a WGO sandbox with the old content : http://gnome.jardigrec.eu ( already online )

* Initial writing of TODO list at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/CmsSetup

* Finishing global toplinks viewlet

since we could not end our chat yesterday I'm really happy. I saw that you edited CmsSetup and commited stuff to svn. Now I will concentrate on the wiki and the documentation of the code.

First, I will bring the changelogs up to date. I'll put them into docs/HISTORY.txt in every package. Please, everybody, document every new commit in docs/HISTORY.txt.

Murray has purposed a Format in "ChangeLog (was Gnome Web Plone Sprint)". It's more verbose than the plone changelogs, but maybe it's not that much work with moap.

..Carsten