Re: Plone Task List

Ramon Navarro Bosch schrieb:
>  I'll try to
> maintain the GnomeWeb/CmsSetup page to know who is doing what... feel
> free to say no or just forget this mail :) If you have any question mail
> me !

I think this is great. Finally a location where I can look up the latest
status. Not to get in the way of any communication (again) - but I think
this gives the opportunity for others to see the progress and also see
what needs to be done or who can be contacted for what. So from my
perspective I would thank Ramon for doing this - only speaking on my
behalf, to make that clear.

Regards,
Thilo