www.gnome.org: New structure

We have extracted the structure and top-level content from the
failed/in-progress Plone system. See the Site Map here:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/NewWgoStructure/

I would like to change the current www.gnome.org site to this structure
and content, using the existing gnomeweb-wml system in svn. I'm looking
for objections.

It's simple and that's good. There are just three top-level sections:
Get Started, Get Involved, and About. The second-level sections show how
we chose to spread the various content between these 3 sections. I have
added the top-level content to the wiki to give an idea.

We also have second-level content already, but I have not bothered to
convert all that to moinmoin wiki syntax - it's in the tarball that's
attached to that page. Of course, there are links between sections where
relevant, so people don't need to know the exact route to what they
need.

Other sections (Take The Tour, Products, and Success Stories) could be
added later if we find the content/coding for them.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com