Re: Gnome Plone Migration Update

Unfortunately this is simply a time issue for me, trying to jettison
some other things still simply hasn't allowed me the proper time to do
this. In regards to Martin's question. All that needs to be done is
rework of the portlets. In regards to Plone being at fault I wouldn't
say that is true. We just need more than one person working here. Sorry
i'm just responding now by the way.

-C