What help do you need?

Hi guys,

Some people in the Plone community have noticed that progress seems to be stalled here. A few people are offering to help out.

To make it possible for them to do so, I think we really need a statement from you about:

 - what has been done?

 - what remains to be done?

We also need some details about logistics

 - where's the current code?

 - how can someone contribute to that code?

 - who can make decisions or answer questions?

I obviously can't promise anything, but three or four people seem willing to lend a hand already, so that's definitely a good sign. We obviously have a vested interest in seeing this project go well. :)

Cheers,
Martin