Re: What help do you need?

On Sat, 2008-06-28 at 18:39 +0100, Martin Aspeli wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Some people in the Plone community have noticed that progress seems to
> be stalled here. A few people are offering to help out.
>
> To make it possible for them to do so, I think we really need a
> statement from you about:
>
>   - what has been done?

Rework of portlets from Plone 2.x ot Plone 3.x

>   - what remains to be done?

That is all.

> We also need some details about logistics
>
>   - where's the current code?
If you are going to be doing this, might as well start with
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gnomeweb-plone/trunk/

>   - how can someone contribute to that code?

Pull from trunk and submit patches to MurrayC

>   - who can make decisions or answer questions?
As of now, MurrayC I'd say is lead; Ramon is hard to get into contact
with, and everyone else seems to be tentative.

> I obviously can't promise anything, but three or four people seem
> willing to lend a hand already, so that's definitely a good sign. We
> obviously have a vested interest in seeing this project go well. :)

Three or four people would be great!