Re: Gnome Plone Migration Update

On Mon, 2008-04-21 at 20:11 -0400, Christopher Warner wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-04-18 at 09:58 +0200, Ramon Navarro Bosch wrote:
> > I'll try to write at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/CmsSetup a TODO
> > list.
> >

> > Ramon
> >

> Any update on this?
>
> Thanks.

Ramon, I realize we are all busy.. I'm extremely busy myself; I'm going
out of town next week. I'd just really like to get on with this as it's
been nearing 5 months or so since any real progress has been made. It's
not that fixing this stuff is difficult either. It's more of a time
issue. So, can you get back to me with something?? Anything??

Feel free to email christopher warner nymag com or
christopher warner gmail com or this address. If for some reason you
need to call.. 646-334-6780. I'm not gonna chase you down over it but
it'd be really sad to just let this fall to the way-side.

Thanks!
--
Christopher Warner
cwarner kernelcode com