Re: Small changes in the GNOME bar

So, I'm in bugzilla.gnome.org - how do I know that I'm under the
"Development" family of subsites. Knowing this little detail is not
crucial but it would help me getting a general sense of the GNOME
project structure, and would help me knowing that i.e.
library.gnome.org is just next to me.

Another example could be journal.gnome.org and the "News" tab, and
there are many others.