Re: Small changes in the GNOME bar

On 3/14/07, Quim Gil <qgil gnome org> wrote:
2 changes in the top GNOME bar:
<snip>
- We need style for active tab, since (like in the rest of bars) users
need to know in which GNOME area they are. All wgo pages should have
the "Home" link different that all the rest. Suggestion for an easy
implementation: color the text (and in this case the foot) with the
basic color of the subsite (blue). This way News, Support etc might
implement different colors, and we don't touch the black stripe that
works elegantly.

I don't think this is necessary.
Local site tabs need to highlight to show where the reader is.
But the general gnome areas will each have very distinctive headers below the common bar -- colour, style, and logo may all change.