Small changes in the GNOME bar

2 changes in the top GNOME bar:

- "Foundation" and link to http://foundation.gnome.org instead of
"Community". This was agreed last October but I forgot.  :/

- We need style for active tab, since (like in the rest of bars) users
need to know in which GNOME area they are. All wgo pages should have
the "Home" link different that all the rest. Suggestion for an easy
implementation: color the text (and in this case the foot) with the
basic color of the subsite (blue). This way News, Support etc might
implement different colors, and we don't touch the black stripe that
works elegantly.

Unless you have a better idea...