Re: Tuning the GNOME Product template/page

David Convent wrote:
Great! thank you :)

np ;)

Sorry for having insisted, but we all know about the approaching deadline and I wanted to make sure to have the material before tomorrow evening (Europe) cos' I'll have time to give to the project at that momentum.

Okay here is what I got:

http://people.redhat.com/duffy/gnome-brand/wgo/sidebar_splices/

Here's how I spliced it:

- static width - 186 px; i figure this owuld be the quickest/dirtiest way to implement it but if you disagree let me know and I can resplice

- since each item has a gradient on it, the heights for each item background image are obnoxiously tall so you don't end up with the gradient repeating and looking weird. see: http://people.redhat.com/duffy/gnome-brand/wgo/sidebar_splices/sidebar_item_bg.png

- divider for inbetween items: http://people.redhat.com/duffy/gnome-brand/wgo/sidebar_splices/sidebar_item_divider.png

- top and bottom rounded caps:
http://people.redhat.com/duffy/gnome-brand/wgo/sidebar_splices/sidebar_top_cap.png
http://people.redhat.com/duffy/gnome-brand/wgo/sidebar_splices/sidebar_bottom_cap.png