Re: Tuning the GNOME Product template/page

On 02 Mar 2007, at 18:52, Máirín Duffy wrote:

david convent wrote:
Hi Máirín,
Would you have a bit of time for extracting the necessary artwork from http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h58/mairinduffy/wgo-sidenav.png <http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h58/mairinduffy/wgo-sidenav.png>
so that we can start skinning the sidnav?

yep i saw the discussion earlier; i'll try to have it sent out by tonight (EST US)
Great! thank you :)

Sorry for having insisted, but we all know about the approaching deadline and I wanted to make sure to have the material before tomorrow evening (Europe) cos' I'll have time to give to the project at that momentum.

David

~m