Re: Tuning the GNOME Product template/page

I fixed a couple of bugs, namely the long tab issue and the top blackbar that did not supported well font resizing. Works in IE6, 7, FF2 and Opera. Must be checked in Safari (noted that if we remove the fixed content width, Safari just crashes all the content on the far left)

--
Simone Deponti
- Oh wait, which ones are we Linux guys again, Rebels or Empire?