Re: [PloneSoftwareCenter] Episode VI: The return of the DOAP

Quim Gil wrote:

I can't recall if I mentioned here already: I'm in the process of a
relocation (family and house) from Spain to Finland

That sounds like you're gonna be cold :)

But hopefully there are good reasons, so congrats. :)

I'm afraid I can't offer much time to help on actual delivery, but as always I monitor this list and you guys know where to find me if you have Plone specific questions or you're stuck.

Martin