Re: [PloneSoftwareCenter] Episode VI: The return of the DOAP

Go ahead Simone, thank you for yout efforts.

I'm sure nobody is forgetting that we are releasing in 2 months and we
are way off the planned schedule. I'm the first responsible of this,
please don't follow my silence these days if you have things to say
and do.

I can't recall if I mentioned here already: I'm in the process of a
relocation (family and house) from Spain to Finland, this is the main
reason of my non-visibility in the last weeks.  I hope to start
finding wgo time next week, already in the new office  - home DSL
contract underways.