Re: [PloneSoftwareCenter] Episode VI: The return of the DOAP

- Keep the views in sync with what's in trunk (making it easier for my branch to get back in trunk when ready).

That's good.

- Add new views if we need a different presentation logic, instead of messing with the existing ones.

Also good.

- Try to shove the maximum amount of info permitted by the specifics of DOAP into the feed. In math terms, if the attributes defined by the DOAP spec form set A, and the attributes defined into the PloneSoftwareCenter implementation form set B, we should try to make our feed capable to export the attributes defined by the a A ∩ B (intersection between A and B). This on the consideration that the set of attributes we want to be defined (as seen in the wiki) is a subset of set B.

Sounds right.

Thanks for doing this!

Martin