Re: [wgo] Polishing navigation bars

Quim Gil wrote:
On 2/20/07, Máirín Duffy <duffy redhat com> wrote:
> - Current section should be highlighted in the tabs, so the users sees
> clearly where she is.

Do you need artwork for this?

Sure thing

Okay, here is all the artwork as promised:

http://people.redhat.com/duffy/gnome-brand/wgo/navbar_splices/wgo-navbar-splices.tar.gz

I have splices for the highlighted and un-highlighted secondary nav bar (highlighted to be used for the currently-highlighted second-level nav item), and i have splices for both un-hightlighted and highlighted first-level nav bars.

Let me know if you need any help with these; I made a little map of where each splice comes from, eg.:

http://people.redhat.com/duffy/gnome-brand/wgo/navbar_splices/navbar1%20highlighted%20tab/nav1-highlighted-tab_splicing.png

~m