Re: Fwd: Tuning the GNOME Product template/page

Simone Deponti wrote:
1. Upper black bar: notice how the thin vertical line beside "Home" is much more long than the one beside "News". That is a bug I thought I have solved at one time, and is because the line is applied as background to the <li>, and they don't have the correct height (and their background so starts at the wrong height and gets cut after a few pixels)

If there's anything I can do to help fix this with graphics do let me know! I'll be working on wgo every night this week starting tonight.

PS Mairin, I know I horribly misspelled your name throughout this mail. I'm sorry. As excuse, I can say I just can't find that i with an open accent on an italian keyboard. Apparently here in Italy we abhor such characters.

No worries 'Mairin' works fine for me. :)

~m