PloneSoftwareCenter DOAP

I only have one question. Is it ok for us to start filling content in
the installation Ra,on has put for wgo or is it better to wait until
your version is installed?

Well, as you probably saw, we will provide a no-migration-needed solution if possible and if not we will write migration scripts. The version actually installed on gnome.jardigrec.eu is quite broken though, since I haven't ported in my version all the changes made in trunk to solve bugs (my bad).
I'll do that ASAP.

Anyway, I think we should try to upload PSC trunk instead of my version ASAP, because it simply works, and have writers work on that, since switching to DOAP isn't a content destructive change (means, the content doesn't change). We can do that safely (I mean, adding DOAP) just before releasing.

Greetings

--
Simone Deponti
- Oh wait, which ones are we Linux guys again, Rebels or Empire?