Re: PloneSoftwareCenter roadmap

Simone Deponti wrote:
Hello all

A quick update on the status of PSC gnomifization (yeah, I know, I like to invent words of my own).

Currently, the doap-branch of PSC has a fairly working doap_feed template that tries to export PSC data into DOAP format: however, being based and synced with PSC trunk, suffers from all the problems that actually are seen in PSC trunk. Actually the PSC "core" is complete and functional, but there are still issues with views and templates and sadly those errors are, how can I say, quite loud. That's also why PSC is generally giving the impression of a badly broken product upon installation. The bugs aren't exactly terrible, and can be fixed in quite few time, the problem is that we should do this in trunk and not in doap-branch.

You may want to hook up with George Lee who's working on PSC trunk and see if you can pool resources.

Martin