Re: Plone setup in svn?

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/CmsSetup

The Plone stuff started around Ramonś available infrastructure. We
need to start moving everything to GNOME's infrastructure - soon. The
problem is that sysadmins are busy and it's damn tough to gret
answers/plans/actions

Ramon, have you requested a GNOME account already?
http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts

If not, do it now please.  Mention that you are coordinating wgo
revamp. I will ask in gnome-infrastructure again how we should proceed
with the plone plan.