Re: library.gnome.org status

Dana Sre, 18 April, 2007 11:57 , Frederic Peters je napisao/la
> Is this possible to have xsltproc generate such a file along the
> others or would it need another call ?

We don't need to include them all, we need to include just one for
language selection. Header, foother and others can be done in xslt. I know
that, at least, Shaun knows how to do that. Maybe we can just ask him?

> Work in progress, still needs language links:
> http://lgo.0d.be/eog/2.16/

I do have language selector markup and javascript code that I wrote last
year. It was online, but it is not now. I will put it online again when I
come back to Belgrade.

Goran