Re: library.gnome.org status
- From: "Goran Rakic" <grakic devbase net>
- To: "Shaun McCance" <shaunm gnome org>
- Cc: gnome-web-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: library.gnome.org status
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 21:37:53 +0200 (CEST)
Dana Uto, 17 April, 2007 16:40 , Shaun McCance je napisao/la
> Alternatively, we can avoid the CGI and just SSI include a
> static file of links. This file can be generated by libgo after it
> knows exactly which languages built.
What is performance penalty for using SSI? If we can tolerate that, this
can work really nice.
] [Thread Prev